Come grow with us!
Grainli® is looking for pioneers with a thirst for adventure and knowledge. To strengthen our team, we are immediately looking for a
Craftbeer Allrounder (m/f/d)
in Full- or Parttime
Are you looking for the next step in your career, a varied field of activity with short decision-making processes, flexible working and organisational structures, many opportunities to actively contribute and a strong team spirit?
Then you’ve come to the right place! As a Project Manager you are the most important part in our Barbarossa I am beer brand. That includes the communication, as well as sales and administrative activities.
We are a dynamic and innovative trading company in the northern German trading metropolis of Hamburg and part of the BayWa Group. We specialise in the global trade of agricultural commodities & grain specialties in the beer industry. In addition to that, we have expanded our product portfolio to include various food ingredients and vegetable proteins.
A committed team with an open communication culture and flat hierarchy awaits you. Everyone feels responsible for the team as well as for their own function. Our colleagues come from many different nations. They add their diverse talents and skills to the company. We stand for diversity, value diversity and create a “hands-on culture”, which is essential for achieving future goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Relevant experience in project management, preferably in the beer or beverage industry
- Strong knowledge of the beer market and industry trends
- A hands-on-mentality as well as excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel as needed to support project execution
- Very good knowledge of English oral & written
- Enjoy contact with people and working in a team
- You are open-minded, flexible and an organisational talent
- Develop and manage project plans for new beer product launches and expansion into new markets
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute product development and commercialization initiatives
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for growth and inform product strategy
- Manage budgets and timelines for all beer market projects
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the beer industry, including producers, distributors, service providers and retailers
- Monitor and analyse market trends and competitive activity to inform business decisions
- Develop and deliver presentations to senior leadership on project status and results
- Identify and mitigate project risks and issues
We offer you
- An exciting & diversified job with personal responsibility & creative flexibility
- Support for your professional and personal development with tailor-made training programmes
- A special corporate culture, in which appreciation and team spirit are of great importance
- An attractive workplace and office space in the heart of Hamburg at the Binnenalster, which you can actively help to shape according to your ideas
- A detailed induction
- 30 days’ vacation
- A friendly team with flat hierarchies and a family spirit
- A wide range of benefits such as company events, home office, travel allowance, trust-based working hours, fresh fruit and free drinks
- Attractive remuneration
- Work Phone
Did we get your interest? Then contact us using the attached form or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to getting to know you!