Come grow with us! Grainli® is looking for pioneers with a thirst for adventure and knowledge. To strengthen our team we are immediately looking for a Trainee Agricultural Trade (m/f/d)
You have just successfully completed your studies, describe yourself as a team player and enjoy economic thinking? With a traineeship at Grainli® you can successfully kick-start your career. We strengthen your talent and provide you with sound professional know-how. At the same time, we offer a lot of variety, many opportunities for courageous involvement and strong team spirit in this venture.
We are a dynamic and innovative trading company in the northern German trading metropolis of Hamburg and part of the BayWa Group. We specialise in the global trade of agricultural raw materials and special cereals for the beer industry as well as for the food and animal feed sector. In addition to our B2B business, we are expanding our business with our B2C brands Barbarossa I am and Braumarkt GmbH. Our suppliers and customers benefit from a comprehensive service covering all aspects of the trading business with increasing digitalisation of our processes. This makes us a respected partner – locally and around the world.
With a dedicated team, we live an open communication culture with a flat hierarchy. Everyone feels responsible for the team as well as for their function. Our colleagues come from many different nations and bring diverse talents and skills to the company. We live diversity, value variety and create “a culture of first mover”, which is essential for achieving great goals.
Your tasks & your perspective – Insights into our trainee programme:
- Flexible 24-month trainee programme University graduates (Bachelor or Master).
- Working independently on projects in the areas of trade/sales, logistics & marketing
- Participation in challenging tasks from day-to-day business as well as independent work in contact with customers, suppliers and service providers
- Encourage personal development through feedback and targeted participation in our further education programmes
- Good chances of being taken on at work and plenty of development potential
- A special corporate culture in which appreciation and team spirit are very important
- A wide range of benefits such as company events, home office, travel allowance, fresh fruits and free drinks
- A high degree of willingness to learn and perform
- Degree in agricultural sciences or business administration
- Openness and enjoyment of communication
- Take on responsibility and to be involved in different teams and tasks in a flexible manner
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Ability to work independently and in a structured way, as well as enjoy initiating and to push change
Our trainee programme prepares you for challenging tasks and projects. Together we plan your career and discuss which target position you are aiming for. We take your strengths and interests into account. We accompany you on your way to a successful specialist or management career and support you intensively and individually.
Did we arouse your interest? Contact us using the attached form or at email@example.com. We look forward to getting to know you!