Let’s grow together! Grainli® is looking for pioneers with a thirst for adventure and knowledge. To strengthen our team, we are looking for the following from February 2023: Apprentice in wholesale and foreign trade management (m/f/d).
You describe yourself as a team player, economic thinking and commercial processes are fun for you? With an apprenticeship at Grainli® you will successfully launch your career. We strengthen your talent and provide you with sound commercial know-how. In doing so, we bring a lot of variety, many opportunities for courageous co-design and strong team cohesion into play.
What awaits you:
We are a dynamic and innovative trading company in the northern German trading metropolis of Hamburg and part of the BayWa Group. We specialise in the global trade of agricultural raw materials and special cereals for the beer industry as well as for the food and animal feed sector. In addition to our B2B business, we are expanding our business with our B2C brands Barbarossa I am and Braumarkt GmbH.
Our suppliers and customers benefit from a comprehensive service covering all aspects of trading business with increasing digitalisation of our processes. This makes us a respected partner – locally and around the world.
With a dedicated team, we live an open communication culture and flat hierarchy. Everyone feels responsible for the team as well as for their function. Our colleagues come from many different nations and bring diverse talents and skills to the company. We live diversity, value diversity and create a “culture of doers”, which is essential for achieving great goals. We regularly train talented people in wholesale and foreign trade. To strengthen our team in the city of Hamburg, we are offering an apprenticeship position for 01.02.2023.
What you should bring with you:
- A-levels, secondary school certificate or comparable qualification
- High degree of willingness to learn and perform
- Good basic command of English
- Openness and enjoyment of communication
- A desire to take on responsibility and to be flexible in your involvement in different teams and tasks.
- Structured training organized by experienced and responsible trainers
- Opportunity to work independently and on your own responsibility in contact with customers, suppliers and service providers
- Accompanying internships and seminars to supplement and deepen the specialist knowledge
- Entrepreneurial team spirit in the digitization of our industry
- Opportunities for development and employment as well as varied activities in a great working atmosphere in the heart of Hamburg
- A wide range of benefits such as company events, home office, travel allowance, fresh fruit and free drinks.
- Opportunities for further training and qualification
- A special corporate culture in which appreciation and team spirit are of the utmost importance.
Did we arouse your interest? Then contact us using the attached form or at email@example.com. We look forward to getting to know you!